INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ATTACHMENT
All international students will be required to submit the following mandatory documents:
- Letter of introduction from the University which details the study plan or areas they would like covered and proposed period of attachment
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of academic certificates.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Special pass (Please note this is not a Visitor’s Visa).
- Proof of adequate medical insurance
- Signed agreement indemnifying the Hospital against any illnesses, injuries, accidents or death occurring during the attachment/placement.
In addition, the student will be required to cater for all expenditure related to the placement i.e. accommodation and living expenses.
Interested students should submit their application 3-6 months before the commencement date of the proposed attachment with the above documents to the address below so at to facilitate consideration of the application.
Chief Excecutive Officer
The Nairobi Hospital